Monday, November 22, 2010

Last Project Before Break

We got assigned a project in my Adapted Aquatics class where we have to design a facility (no limits on cost or size) that has all types of up to date and state of the art equipment. So what I was thinking was a facility for military families. The best thing is that it is made for everyone! It will have tons of adapted equipment and therapeutic pools that can help aid injured men and women back to their best possible health. So where do you all come in?

I need ideas! Of course this is just a project, I wont actually be building the facility. But if you could dream anything that would help out others or injured I would love to have your ideas!

Today is the last day of classes before break! I could not be more ready for this break. I am so excited to see family, friends, and of course the love of my life!

Happy  Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment