Monday, November 15, 2010

Homesick

As the semester comes closer and closer to an end, of course next semester is on my mind. Next year, applying to grad schools. Finding a job. But most importantly, being with B. Having him home the last two weekends has been a total blessing.  Life is always better when he is around. So I decided no matter where life takes us, whether we stay in the burgh, move to Florida, or B decides to reenlist. Truthfully, it will most likely be wherever I get accepted into grad school. So who knows, thats all in Gods hands. Fate has much in store for us, I'm sure. Home will always be wherever we are together. "Home is a person, not a place."


(Much thanks to Postsecret.com for helping me realize this)

On the other hand, who the heck is ready for Thanksgiving Break or leave? I am so ready to spend some great quality family time and of course work my butt off all week while I am off of school.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Love that post secret card! It's so true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ciara,

    Tonight, I can't sleep. My best friend, the boy in the picture, suggested I google my secret.

    Your post reminded me of something that happend a few months ago at a retirement party: After twenty years in the military, a family friend presented his wife with a map of the world. At each station they were together at there was a heart, but a few places had only half a heart. When questioned, he said "How could I ever have a whole heart without her there?"

    Good luck with your military future, to the both of you. It's not always easy but it is worth it in the end.

    Best Wishes,
    Jess
    The Girl in the Picture

    ReplyDelete