Friday, October 29, 2010

LOVE Halloween

As I am walking around campus (freezing since it is only a high of 40ish), I finally look at the trees and notice that its that time of year. It is rainy. Cold. The trees are beautiful for now, but in a week or so the leaves will all be gone and they will be covered with snow. I do not think I am ready for it this year. It most definitely snuck up on us. However, as much as I complain about all the badness of the weather, I LOVE IT. I do not think that I would want it any other way. I grew up in Western PA, and this is what I am used to.  This is home, no matter how far I move away. So this Friday I AM IN LOVE with the Fall season. ESPECIALLY HALLOWEEN.





Have an amazing and safe Halloween weekend! Don't forget to root on our STEELERS on Sunday Night!


2 comments:

  1. It makes trick or treat interesting to see all of the neighbors with tvs stretched out into the driveway!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pumpkins!

    Ciara, I'm proud to announce you are a winner of my blog award! Come to my blog and claim your prize!!

    -Kimberly
    http://marinegflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete