Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cheers to the end of October.

I hope that everyone had an amazing weekend! Halloween is that one day of the year that it does not matter who you are. You can be who or whatever that you want. The 2nd night we went out, we represented the armed forces. Of course, I represented B and was the marine corps.

It is crazy that once again another month is coming to an end.  Time has been flying by, before we I know it I am going to be graduated and in graduate school.  So crazy to think about.  There is a lot to look forward in November though. My best friend turn's 21 on Tuesday, election day, B is making quite a few trips home. I love holiday seasons, not only because I get to see my family and go home for more than one day, B gets leave days and what is better than having free days off to visit with each other! Not to mention he was deployed last Thanksgiving, so it will be wonderful to have him home again this year. School work is building up and only 7 weeks to go, 6 weeks until finals. It will be here before we know it, then a whole month off of working, ski trips, family and friend visits, and hopefully some traveling.

Happy Sunday! LETS GO STEELERS! 

1 comment: