Sunday, October 17, 2010

I want a Sunday "Funday"

When I was a little kid, Sundays meant we got to do what we wanted.  We took trips to the zoo, the park, went to grandmas, etc.  Now that I am in college, I find that Sundays are only for studying, traveling home, or working.  I want nothing more than to be able to just relax on a Sunday and not have to worry about life for a few hours.  I want to be able to sit down and read a book and catch up on blogging.  Oh how life changes as we grow up. But for now, It is midterm week and homecoming week.  Of course I have been digging my way out of a hole and trying to make things off on my to-do list and finishing watching the Steelers Game which we are currently kicking the Browns' ass in. WHOOO HOOOO!  And  B just let me know he has a 96 over Veterans Day, so it will fortunately only about 3 weeks until I get to see my marine and not until Thanksgiving!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment