Sunday, October 24, 2010

Homecoming Success

Homecoming Weekend was epic!  It felt so good to just let loose and hang out with my amazing friends.  We have all been super busy with work, school, and life in general it is hard for us all to get together and hang out like we used to.  It is crazy looking back on college years.  I am already a junior, and we are scheduling for the spring in two weeks.  Totally crazy if you ask me!  I swear like is on warp-speed and  in no way going to slow down soon.  I feel as if it was only last week I was a freshman in high school.


Well anyways, the weather warmed up this weekend, which was so nice since it has been freezing lately. We played corn hole, cheered on Rock Pride , and just had fun.  I convinced my dad to make me a corn hole set for spring so we can keep it up here @ my house at school.  Of course, I had to get up and work another 9 hour shift, but someone has got to pay the bills -right? 

I can not wait for next weekend now!  It is going to be another fun-filled weekend, and B said he may be able to come home if they get out of the field in time.  Which is always exciting news! I can't even remember the last Halloween we spent together. I am going to watch and open heart surgery this week and get some observation hours for OT school, which is exciting as well. Oh, and pumpkin carving and finishing up all of the Halloween costumes for the weekend!

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment