Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's that time of the year


It is officially fall again and my favorite time of year. The leaves are changing. Pumpkin spice creamer is always in the fridge. A pumpkin spice or apple cider candle is always being burnt. It is such a great time of year. And as much as I would rather be on a beach some place down south, western Pa has is one of the most beautiful places to be in the fall. It is a state where we actually feel and see all four seasons. It makes me fantasize about the wedding I have always dreamt about. About my cream colored dress with a brown ribbon. Walking down the aisle in a barn, with all different colored leaves on the trees in the background. Brown, reds, and oranges as the colors of the flowers on the table. I imagine it much prettier then it is explained. As I walked to class today, it was 90 degrees which is totally ridiculous for the 2nd day of fall. But tomorrow life and the weather will be back to normal. WIth highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s, so that at night we can wear sweatshirts and sit by bonfires and sip on pumpkin spice flavored coffee.

So enjoy your first weekend of fall because it is an amazing time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment