Monday, June 7, 2010

Moving In...


For the first time, I feel as if I am on my own. Yes I have lived an hour away from home from the time I graduated high school two years ago, but I am finally moved into my own house that I share with three other fabulous girls! I can finally add another key to my car keys and make it actually feel like home, where I actually have more then just a bed and dresser and own more then just my closet full of clothes.

Bryan left again. I love the time we get to spend together, but then when the day comes where he has to drive a lonely 600 miles south it breaks my heart that I am not with him. It breaks my heart that we are not moving into a house together somewhere, cleaning and remodeling our house. Give me a few years though, its so exciting to think about!

Bry taught me how to shoot a gun finally the other day. It was so wonderful to feel and be apart of his life in the way no one else is. I loved the rush and the kick of the gun and the smell of the dust. Such a great feeling, so I highly recommend to anyone who has not shot a gun, please do, but only in a responsible way of course.

The Woodlands begins again tomorrow! My summer will basically end and the smiles of happy children and adults with disabilities who are more then blessed to be there. It is such an amazing feeling, to know that you are doing something right and that you are putting a smile on a little kids face (:

No comments:

Post a Comment