Thursday, May 20, 2010

When I'm driving in my car...

How many people finally sit back and think once they are in their car, driving to work or the mall? When I was driving home from work tonight blasting Ke$ha of course and stuck behind construction, I got to finally sit back and soak in how beautiful western PA is. I always complain that its too cold or rainy and its never just nice outside, but its home and what could be better then that? It is one of the only places that has a defined four seasons. Although we do tend to get some winter in summer and vica versa, we actually get to see the changing of the leaves, the snow, the April showers bringing May flowers, and then finally a comfortable 85 degree fourth of July. I am so blessed to live in such a wonderful place. Of course, I would much rather be living at the beach where I can walk the beach any time I want, but thats another story. As I was jamming out to KeSha, it came to me that no matter where you are in the country everyone seems to think their city is better. Well of course Pittsburgh is the best, duh. But honestly, what other city can wonderfully host 4 seasons and have an emergency shut down of the city for about two weeks because of too much snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment