Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Truely Blessed

I am truly blessed. I am blessed to have such an amazing life. I am blessed to have some of the greatest friends in the world. I am blessed to have such a supportive family and home life. I am blessed to have such a courageous man in my life, who is fighting for our freedom as we speak. I am blessed. 


Today as I was walking home from the library, freezing cold (because it is still under 40 degrees in April), I realized all of this. I feel horrible that I have not noticed this before. I had such an amazing weekend off from work and got to celebrate with some wonderful friends. It is always nice to let loose and enjoy a night off. We have 4 weeks of classes left and one week of finals. Summer can not come quick enough. And once again, I have been blessed with amazing opportunities in my career field and I will once again be working with kids and adults with disabilities. I am so excited for another amazing, learning experience - while getting to do something I love.

As for now, I am petal to the metal with work and classes. Busy keeping in touch with my marine and brainstorming up some great package ideas!

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment