Sunday, October 3, 2010

Why do good things always have to end?

Weekends are always the best and they always come to an end.  Which is the most unfortunate thing because it is such a great thing.  It is time to be with great friends and have the time of our lives with our loved ones.
It is so great to see friends that I do not see too often.  The people I got to see this weekend are people who I worked with all summer and my best friend from home who happened to go to the school we visited.  I love having those nights where you can just sit around and drink and laugh the entire time.  I am so grateful for the amazing people in my life.  I just wish that B could have been home to spend such a great weekend.  Thinking about all the amazing times that he has to miss because he is doing a great thing so it is hard to be upset.

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! What all did you get to do?
 I'm off to watch the best football team play! 
LET'S GO STEELERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment