Monday, October 4, 2010

Craving Christmas

Straight No Chaser - Christmas Can Can


Today on my way to my doctor's appointment which happens to be by my parents house.  So it is over and hour drive and I was digging through my CDs to play in the car and stumbled upon my Straight No Chaser Christmas CD.  I was in heaven! It was one of those moments when you just have to start jamming and singing at the top of your lungs.  I was thrilled that I had that CD in my car, even though I totally forgot it was there.  I highly recommend going to see them in concert if it is near you.  They really are fabulous and great performers.  

I just want Christmas to be here.  I gave my boss my Thanksgiving schedule today, which definitely means it is getting close, and I also ordered my Halloween costume.  The next few months are going to fly by, as they always do.

Christmas is my favorite time of year.  I love being together with all my family and friends and visiting with people we do not get to see that often.  Do you have a time when you feel Christmas music is appropriate?  What is your favorite holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment