Monday, April 25, 2011

one month...down

We have at least some what of a landmark on this deployment, one month down. I cannot believe how quickly it went by, i mean each day was slow as molasses, but for some reason looking back it seemed to go pretty quick. It would have a lot to do with the fact that I am very blessed to be able to talk to him via email every other day at least, which has really been wonderful. I am attached to my phone all day long until that one email comes and then I grin from ear to ear for awhile, and then its back to the normal life of classes and work. I have 8 days of classes (including finals) and 10 days total of school left until summer, which I guess could be another minor landmark. Anything to keep me going day to day and just keep looking forward to the future.

Until I have another free minute,

Cee

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I just reached the one month mark a few weeks ago and I remember how excited I was! Time really is going by quickly! Sounds like everything is going great so far! Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to break up deployment into big events as well! Having something to look forward to each week/month made things go by so much quicker! Congrats on hitting the one month mark :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! with no phone calls yet it is really killing me, especially since last deployment we talked almost every other day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to say Hi! From one marine spouse to another! Im your newest follower! You can follow back at: www.tristascreations.blogspot.com and www.silkspacreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete